Internet Safety is of utmost importance to us. Through blogging, the students will have the opportunity to learn about appropriate online behaviours in an authentic and supervised setting.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our blogging students.
* Students will only be identified by their first name.
* All comments submitted are moderated and approved by Mrs Murphy before they are published on the blog.
* Posts written by students are checked by Mrs Murphy before they are published on the blog.
* Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses or family information.
* All students have parental permission to have their photo and work shared on the blog.
* Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify the child.
* All students must oblige by our school blogging rules that we have established.
Special thanks to your friends at 2KM and 2KJ Blog for sharing their Blog Guidelines with us. We thought they were great so we have used them too. Check out their class blog here: