Blog Guidelines

blog-comments-poster-12gbb3e

Internet Safety is of utmost importance to us.  Through blogging, the students will have the opportunity to learn about appropriate online behaviours in an authentic and supervised setting.

The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our blogging students.

* Students will only be identified by their first name.

* All comments submitted are moderated and approved by Mrs Murphy before they are published on the blog.

* Posts written by students are checked by Mrs Murphy before they are published on the blog.

* Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses or family information.

* All students have parental permission to have their photo and work shared on the blog.

* Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify the child.

* All students must oblige by our school blogging rules that we have established.

Special thanks to your friends at 2KM and 2KJ Blog for sharing their Blog Guidelines with us. We thought they were great so we have used them too. Check out their class blog here:

18 thoughts on “Blog Guidelines

1. hello
    sadie here from plps, this website is so cool i love the number songs
    because it is realy helps me learn spainish.
    bye oxoxoxoxoxo

2. Hi Sadie,

I am happy you are enjoying the website, we will keep adding to it as we go along. Keep practicing your números!

Señorita Murphy

3. Hello
    I showed my Mum the website and blog and we thought it looked cool! I look forward to learning more Spanish!!

4. Hi i have visited the awesome blog, i love the songs and games they really help me learn my spanish, i love learning it and the blog is so cool
    p.s i showed my mum and she said that it is cool too
    good bye from zara xoxo

5. @ Rachel and Zara,

I am thrilled that you are loving Spanish and the blog. It is great that you are practicing at home and teaching your family. Keep it up!

Señorita Murphy

6. the spanish blog really helps in class and the songs are wwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too catchy especially the one with the dog that one helped me sooooooooooooooooooo much 🙂

7. My mum and a friend look at the video with the dog and they thought that it was wwwaaayyy too catchy so did I, but they still was good, and i’m looking forward to learn more Spanish.

8. @ Charlie, I am delighted that the blog is helping you in class and that you are loving the songs. It is so much fun to have enthusiastic students.

@ Rachel, I am so happy to hear that you are sharing your Spanish learning with your mum and friends!

Hasta Martes,
    Señorita Murphy

9. 🙂 🙁 8) 😉

Hola,

It’s me again I saw one of my friend that I went to my old school, I showed her the dog, she thought that it was really funny.

Love Rachael.B

10. Hi everyone,
    Bonjour, I am in France now near the end of our trip. Since i last emailed you we have travelled up the Atlantic coast to a famous surf spot in France called Biarrtz and then to the Loire Valley famous for its castles and the burial place of Leonardo Da Vinci.We also visited Paris for the day we saw the Eiffel tower and went to an amazing art gallery with loads of famous Van Gogh paintings. Freya ate snails and we are now holidayinng in the Vendee with my English grand parents. Soon we shall head off to St Marlo in Brittany on the north coast of France. St James was one of Jesus’s disciples.
    Looking forward to seeing you all in term 4.
    Auvoir mon amis!!!!!!

11. Hola class
    i am in france. I have been to Paris and am now in St. Gilles Croix de Vie, on the beach. I am having a great time and am looking forward to seeing you soon.
    love freya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. Hola!
    I am loving spanish! it can get a bit tricky sometimes but other that that i am very happy that Mrs Murphy is our spanish teacher! YOU ROCK!!
    bye!
    Hannah

• @ Hannah delighted that you are loving Spanish and finding it challenging! I can’t make it to easy for you now can I?
      Thanks for your help with the BeeBots today.

Señorita Murphy

13. Hola Senorita Murphy

Just wanted to congratulate you on a fantastic Fiesta, my Mum especially loved the Salsa dancing and I loved the activities and the tacos were good too.

Thanks for all your great work in organising
    Jack

14. Hi Jack,

You are most welcome, and thank you for taking part and getting really into everything! So happy you loved it! Keep up the dancing and the taco eating over the summer.
    Señorita Murphy